Monday, July 25, 2005

Seven Seconds Off The Rest Of Your Life


Hey there gentle reader,

Its a Tuesday and I'm sitting at home, jobless and listless. Its not a good thing, whomever said that bumming was a good thing deserves to get a head check. I however believe that bumming is alright if you've already gotten rid off all forms of pride and sense of self worth. Speaks a lot about myself doesn't it? Its a form of plumbing the depths of my lack of self image. Wonderful isn't it?
I'm the :-

1)Ironic arm chair critic

2)Hopeless purveyor of moral and principle

3)Fan of sitting on my fat ass

4)Heretic in need of god

5)A loyal fan of the bad, dirty and unecessarily ugly

6)Person who loves my friends but they don't actually love me back

7)Someone who misses someone

8)Hopelessly romantic only in imagination

9)Listening to obscure elitist music

10)In need of an easy BUT high paying job

11)Wishing that money was worth more than blood

12)Want to party harder for the sake of being able to

13)Laughing at a clip of a poor girl getting her head blown off

14)Planning my own funeral

15)Making sure I've made my bed

That's my list for the moment, encapsulates my thoughts and needs at this immediate slice of time.

and yeah, a fuck and a shit would do just nicely!

I am THE real crazy kid! You can only dream about being me

2 comments:

Bloodied and In A Frenzy said...

haha...
I have some empathy for that reality.

Anonymous said...

pathetically sad