Monday, July 18, 2005

I think Death Would Really Like To Be Friends




Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick
Whew! I'm alive..

Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead
Whew! I'm suprised

I've got a red tie on a black shirt waiting for me
I've got a great girl in a black shirt screaming for me
Its been four days that my body has let me down,
Whizzing and whining my ship sank
Into a cold, dark and shivering abyss
Afraid of itself,
Afraid for itself,

I cannot thank you my friend,
I can only send it to you,
I'm wired like a robot, a rat with wheels, a fly on pills
My eyes seem two cents short of being valuable
My heart seems two beats short of being functional
An iron lung for christmas, thats what I want
A wish, A dream, Not ten thousand desires.

Fingers trailing in a stream, speckled shakings and leanings
Are they dead or is the water dead,
Time my movements, slow my conscience.
OH! I hate being strapped to your moody thoughts
Life ebbs and dreams trap, The sludge I call my blood.
A spider and a smoky mirror, beauty prays to my shrine
Eternity is eternal because we hope so.
I see the bile, black and swallowed
I sleep the sleep of ancients, I cry the weep of infants

Be, Been, Was me

* This piece is dedicated to the insanity I felt when I allowed her to kiss me

2 comments:

.pheroxia. said...

i would love to be able to actually understand this and every other one of ur pieces but i ashamely have to admit that my lack of vocab and ignorance towards the higher level n greater depth of the english language has restricted and restrained me from doing so. the only way i can relate or even know is having in mind what i already know from being kept informed. =)i just want you to know that i wish i could feel all that you're feeling. i wish i could go through all that you're going through. i wish i could think of all that your thinking and do all that you would want me to do. i wish to be as sensitive and i wish to be intuitive. i wish to be much better. but this time, not for me.

sincere apologies babes!

.pheroxia. said...

oh wow-wie . re-read . re-checked . in different light now babes .