Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Personal Thorn Of My Heart

Hey there gentle readers,
Smoking Gun,
Having Fun,
In the Sun,

I am One
You are None

haha..
Anyways that was to warm me up in a preachy in your face manner, a new design?! I wonder about thee! Its been weird I tell you. I've never ever been so humbled in my life.
The sting of the moment actually beggars human belief. A thousand years of fucking tradition evolves to make me, a person of the male gender incapable of self-affirmation. A bleeding shame I tell you.

The really sad thing is that We( Men) do it so blatantly, and fucking pray to God that it appears subtle and demure. In reality this crumble and corruption of personal ideals; I truly believe is an in-built female vendetta, a conspiracy of an entire gender that spans for nearly an eternity and an eternity to come.

Their feelers of emotion draw us so temptingly close to oblivion that we are addicted to that thrill of a near destruction. A siren call,( some say booty call) ; The medusa, the hydra, the chimaera, all fucking fucked to produce females... But oh, woe are we, the weaker race; the bastardisation of our existence.

but....Laugh out loud dudes....

we love them!

I've chosen to be a traitor.....have you?

No comments: