Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Fire Inside, My Fire Inside

Hey,
Its been awhile my dark sombre friend, Oh wait! Not really, you've always been whispering into my ear. Sigh! Well my apologies to anyone who reads the ramblings of a heretic. Its been awhile as stated earlier. Nothings really improved, more funerals, more tears and even more lies. There however has been a change recently, I seem to have come into terms with my deepest darkest fear of failure. I however doubt that this acceptance is for real. It came onto me too easily, too conveniently. Without a fight, without a thrashing or even a stab in the neck. Parental frowns are getting rare. Is this a sign? I dare not hope...

Wanting to start my life, my adult life but i've been paralysed by this cramps of reality and the gaping maw of society. It nibbles at my psyche like the wet rot that comes with the rain and winter. Its smashing effects tears my flesh from my bones....its a subtle smashing..

Its falling down, but I'm comforted by the knowledge of inherent destruction
Its a surety, The comfort of the inevitable
How can we fear death?
It feels Oh, so so very good

Guns or Gum.... I made my choice, next!

No comments: