Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Spit Thy Venom Into Your Face

A knife through my neck tears muscle, severs tissue but I still smile on;
This emptiness, the aching and torment of a thousand venomous whispers,
Coiled and sprung, shaken and sunk, we scream an apology with tears in our eyes,
Wait I scream in thought, In reality a gurgle is wrought;
I beat at this rafters to find them coated with the shimmering powdered dreams of mine,
Each tip invisible, each tip divisible, each tip sharp and barks for my blood,
Two bullets to the base of my neck, Three stabs into my black black beating iron heart;
Shivering and in a spasm, orgasmic is my passing;
I watch and play this scene a million times a million time in the back of my mind,
Would my blood be red or black? Would it shimmer or dull with my death?
Oh, I hope the smell of blood permeates the air; I want my parents to know the stench of my death,
Oh, Maybe they won't, they might enjoy the scene, maybe even celebrate;
Tasting my blood and consuming my soul,
Do they know not love, know not tenderness? Sigh..
To hear them laugh at the scene of the crushing and finishing of my self potrait,
The rasping of hungry throats, The tearing and ripping of my throat;
Wet fangs and hungry eyes prey on the life I called mine;
I Await the day I thank you for the venom in my mind, the venom you told me was love.


To hate is sinful
To be hated means you're a sinner
Choose motherfucker!

No comments: