Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Spot In The Shade

Moist grass mingled in the cool embrace of the earth,
These sensations on my feet, a thousand cool caresses on this warm warm day,
Rolling clouds mingle and play about against the oh, so beautiful blueness infinity,
I sit at this spot in the shade, it exist ethreally, wispy and fragile, momentary yet resolute,
A spot in the shade, an escape from the life draining torturous endurance event we call life,
I sit there alone and serene, the peace is not unlike incense, memories relived, joys remembered
Tears will of course still burn cheeks, a yin, a yang
In this place it is a calm I seek from the tempetous hell we call existence,
A private secret garden, Sanity walks freely here,
Her beauty untouched, ageless and free
A thousand sensations, each echoing a single voice overwhelms my limited and nearly dead senses,
Perceptions lived for a moment, etched and burnt into my soul man,
Ah, clinging onto conciousness before letting my mind slip the chains of reality,
That very moment in time, bliss!
As I sit at A Spot In The Shade, A Spot In The Shade of Insanity

No comments: